Integral Strategy helps post-secondary institutions respond to rapid and disruptive change – new ways of teaching, new partnerships, and skills and knowledge for a changing world.
Educational institutions need to be able to learn and deploy in a rapidly changing world. Meeting the core academic mission to teach, research, and develop students can be challenging. Especially when set against a backdrop of insecure, and often declining, funding and support.
What we do
We work with institutions who are focused on delivering a holistic academic experience; who want to develop students who will lead and succeed in an increasingly challenging world; and who value a culture of inquiry, innovation, and exploration.
Integral Strategy helps institutions navigate through today’s challenging environment by helping:
- Find solutions – fast. Identify strategic opportunities and challenges, and build a plan of action to deliver the strategy.
- Distinguish themselves – create a competitive advantage by identifying breakthrough opportunities.
- Create a deep sense of purpose – a co-created, aligned direction helps people see beyond the boundaries of their own work.
- Foster innovation – purposefully designing an environment that promotes best practices in research, teaching and community service.
- Deliver high-value outcomes – line-of-sight between actions and outcomes that allows institutions to identify high-value outcomes and set priorities for action.
Integral Strategy works with institutions to tackle wicked problems. By focusing on the entire system and engaging all stakeholders who will play a role in the strategy, we help deliver transformative change.
Free Case Study
Learn how the City of Lethbridge became one of the top 21 Intelligent Communities in the world in just one year.
Get your free copy today!